Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Yucky

I took a job today at the high school where I have been a lot lately.  Unfortunately for me, it was not a math class.  It was drama.  I figured it wouldn't be too bad.  Surely the teacher would have left some helpful lesson plans, drama games, scenes to act out, a movie to watch, etc.

She left nothing.

But I did find something in my quest to find lesson plans on her desk.  I found 2 packages of Ritz crackers next to her keyboard. When I moved the keyboard over to search for plans, I noticed about 20 little tiny black things.  I recognized what those black things were.  Mouse poop.

Sick!

I thought it was first funny that she had crackers sitting right next to where the mice poop was found.  And then I looked up on the wall and found this sign:
I laughed out loud.  Situational irony?

Anyway, I will never come back to this room.  Mouse poop?  I can deal with that.  But 6 classes of drama classes with no plan?  I can't take it.

1 comment:

nanadover said...

...sorry. I'd be out the door with mouse poop.