Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My 3rd teenager

Wow. I am an oldie. I have 3 teenage kids. How did this happen?

Jake turned 13 last week. He is such a sweet boy, and his brown eyes are just incredible. I love how he notices things that need to be done and does them. Don't tell anyone, but I know he is the laundry fairy that secretly does the laundry for me every chance he gets. He also notices things that might be a problem in the future and does what he can to make things go without a hitch. He's also a fabulous violin player.

I love my Jakey Bob.


1 comment:

nanadover said...

Lucky you to have a laundry fairy!!!

Time goes by so fast! It seems like yesterday that my kids were in their teens.....now I'm a Nana to seven! eeeekkkkk! (I don't remember growing older...when did they!...)

I enjoy your blog!