Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fabulous Forty!

I have officially taken 40 trips around the sun.

Aubrey and Savanna made this awesome video for me as a birthday present.
Happy birthday, Mom from Jill Dorrough on Vimeo.

I loved that they recognized my awesome cloud skills, aversion to seafood, and that I'm no good at sports or watching TV.

It was the best present ever!  Thanks, girls.  I love you forever!

Here are the lyrics to their sweet song:
My, my mom is such a nerd.
She likes to use big words.
And you're not asking, but those are stratocumulus clouds.
She eats food, but only land mammals, dude,
And sometimes chicken when she's in the mood,
Otherwise it's granola yogurt.

And I, I really like it when she makes Joel clip his toenails
And I love it when she helps me with my sca-a-a-a-ales.

If you wanna know here it goes gonna tell you that
My mom has pretty toes and you can bet that she knows
Pretty much everything
Just ask and she can tell ya.

Oh, she tries to do her best,
I'm impressed by her cooking and her sewing and her washing and drying and lunch packing.
She's good at everything, except sports and watching TV.
You think she's 30
She's turning 40
Call it awesome,
Happy Birthday, Mom.

No comments: