Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Savanna

This is one spunky girl. She makes me happy every day.

She has been bringing home some things from school lately that have made me smile. They have to write a short paragraph every day, and these are some of her latest ones:

I am a great friend cause I do fun stuff. I am nice. I help and care. That's why I have a lot of friends.

I have a such embarrassing moment that I can't write it down.

I am really good at Tetris and Mario Cart. I don't know why.

You should be 16 to get a job. My brother is sixteen and he has a job and it is lifeguarding. So we go to his pool a lot.

S- Smart
A- Awesome kid
V- Very strong
A- Awesome kid
N- Nice
N- Nice
A- Awesome

When I grow up I want to stay home with my kids. Because I am nice. And I don't want to waste my money on daycare.

The most awesome thing in the world is my family.

****
I should also let you know that she is an expert at cloud identification. She loves to tell me what type of clouds are in the sky. This makes me very happy, because I was as a kid (and still am) rather interested in the weather. She asked me this morning if we could make a rain gauge when she gets home from school. What a kid.

She also can beat every boy in her class at arm wrestling. She wasn't kidding when she said she was very strong.

No comments: