Saturday, April 9, 2011

Where is heaven?

I have always told Zachary that he came from heaven and that he is an angel. He loves to look through his baby pictures and have me tell him about the day he came from heaven. He tells me that he "pickeded" me to be his mom and that I cried when he came out of my tummy because I was so happy.

He has been asking if we will ever have a new baby, and also asking where heaven is. I tell him that he is our baby, and that I don't exactly know where heaven is. He says that "we need a new human baby to play with because we love babies."

I did not know these questions were related until today.

Zack told me that if I would not buy a new human baby, then he was going to sneak out of the house tonight with Jacob and go to heaven where he could get a baby for us.  He told me that Jacob knows how to drive there.

I love my Zack.


No comments: