Monday, July 23, 2012

Foot Traffic Flat pictures

In case you didn't know who the cutest little runner in the world is, here you go:
 Noah is the cutest little runner ever.  He had a great 5k for his very first race ever.  I love the picture of him surrounded by all big people.  And I also love the second picture where he is sprinting for the finish.  He ran the 5k with all of his little heart, and beat lots and lots of big people.

Joel is a pretty cute runner, but he is adult-sized, so not as cute as little Noah mixed in with all the biggies.

Below is the most handsome runner I know.  A tangent: Some of the teenage girls from church were talking about what hair color they find the most attractive.  They laughed when I told them that guys with grey hair were the best.  I happen to love Mark's grey hair.  Anyway, this picture shows how happy Mark was to have reached his goal of a 1:27 in the half-marathon.

This runner below was not having such a great day, did not look cute at all.  My knee was hurting so bad, but I pushed through it the last mile and ran to the finish line.  You can see on my face that I wasn't super happy with my race.  But I did it.  Mark made me buy a photo for historical purposes.

No comments: