Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary! A slideshow

This morning I woke up to a crazy thunder/lighting/rain storm.  In my life, that's a good omen.  And not just because I have always been obsessed with the weather.

20 years ago I woke up to the same thing!  I knew when Mark and I got engaged that we could not count on an outdoor reception because whatever day we picked it would rain.  And it did.

Mark is at scout camp with 2 of our sons until tomorrow.  I'm missing him, so I pulled out the photo albums and made this video for him--hopefully they have 4G or wifi at camp!


It's been an amazing 20 years.  7 kids and lots of happy memories.  I'd do it all again.

2 comments:

troutdalite said...

fun Jill! I love all the Mark attacking you kisses : )

Daya said...

Too cute!!! Happy anniversary!!