Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween



Last Tuesday I got the kids all ready for Halloween, and then I took off before I could see them all in their full glory.  I just got back from an awesome girls weekend with Mark's aunts and cousins in St. George.  I got to spend Halloween visiting my grandparents, having lunch with Abram at BYU and then going to a family party that night.  I spent the entire evening snuggled up with my cute baby niece.  I didn't share her with anyone.

Back on the homefront, Joel was Fred.  All I had to make was his red cravat.  The rest of his costume we found at the Goodwill.

I made Jacob a green v-neck for Shaggy, and we found some brown pants at Goodwill.  I created this Scooby Doo costume out of another pattern I had .  It turned out pretty dang cute.
 
Savanna dressed up like ME again, and Zack was a baby penguin.



No comments: