Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

We had our traditional family Christmas Eve party last night, and it was so much fun.  We invited the missionaries over to celebrate with us.

We had the usual pizza dinner for the kids, and then sent them all to the basement to play while the adults sat down for a fancy dinner.  
We had our usual cousins Nativity pageant, and we like to keep it real.  Like when one angel was mouthing, "Blah blah blah," while the narrator read the angels words from Luke chapter 2, or when Mary and Joseph BOTH wanted to hold the baby, or when a cute little angel was doing this.







 Then we had some musical numbers.  The missionaries even performed for us.


One of the missionaries is from France, so I made a Bûche de Noël.  I had never done this before, and I failed the first attempt, but the finished product from my second attempt was fantastique.  The Frenchman gave it a thumbs up.



The cousins ran around and played and ran around and played some more.  It was a super fun evening with lots of love and lots of family.

1 comment:

kristy said...

I'm finally getting around to blogging Christmas. I hope you don't mind if I steal some of your pictures!