Friday, February 8, 2008

Dill-Onion Dip

I've had a few people ask me for this recipe the past few weeks, so I thought I'd put it on here. I LOVE THIS DIP! It is fantastic with Wheat Thins, and really good with veggies. I made this for a wedding that I did the food for last May, and it was a big hit. If you have a Cuisinart, that's the easiest way to make this dip. If not.....Happy Chopping!

1 1/3 c mayo
1 1/3 c sour cream
1 bunch parsley
2 TBSP red onion
1 can olives
2 tsp Seasoning Salt
1 TBSP Dill Weed (or seed)

Place parsley and red onion in food processor, and pulse until they are finely chopped. Add all of the other ingredients and pulse until olives are minced. Chill and serve.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am excited to make this! I am headed to the grocery store now!

Megs said...

Mmm... I can verify how good this is... Can basically down the whole thing myself. Just gimme a box of Wheat Thins and a bag of mini carrots. :-)
Hooray for my new Magic Bullet! Now mincing is a breeze!
Love ya sis.