Sunday, March 29, 2009

M&M Cookies



This is one of my personal favorite cookies. I have to mix things up around here. I have made chocolate chip cookies so many times that my family is kind of bored with them. I came up with this recipe for M&M cookies to add a little variety into our lives.

M&M Cookies
1 c butter
1 c sugar
1 c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
2 3/4 c flour
1 tsp soda
1 tsp psalt
2 c M&Ms

Cream butter and sugars together in KitchenAid. Add vanilla and eggs and mix well. Sift dry ingredients together and add to the mixture. Mix well. Scoop into 2-TBSP sized balls and place on cookie sheets. Smash each ball of dough slightly with your palm. Lightly press M&Ms into each cookie (7-10 on each cookie). Bake at 375 for 9-11 minutes, until cookies are a very light brown.

2 comments:

nanadover said...

Oh Jill...how could you? Now I have to give these a try...which means I will eat them!...sigh.

kristy said...

I made these last week and they turned out so flat, and my cookies are never flat! They were still tasty and chewy, though. My kids love them. I'll have to try again to get it right!