Monday, May 31, 2010

That's a big mallow

At the grocery store today, I saw the most amazing sight.
What's so great about that big bag of marshmallows? Let me show you.
What? That looks like any old marshmallow? How can you even say that?
Just look how enormous it is compared to that scrawny little normal "big" marshmallow. Seriously, it is at least four times bigger. There's just one thing I can think of to do with that kind of a marshmallow.
That's right. Light up some charcoal and roast it into a gooey, luscious s'more. Finger lickin' good.
Just wait until I surprise my young women on Wednesday night. They think they love to play "Chubby Bunny" with regular marshmallows? They ain't seen nothin' yet.

2 comments:

nanadover said...

We roasted those big beauties this weekend while camping! One marshmallow went a-l-o-n-g way!
Of course...it required more chocolate!

Daya said...

You went through a lot of effort. We just made our s'mores in the microwave.