Sunday, May 9, 2010

The thought that counts

Today was a really fun Mother's Day. It was nice of Noah to load the dishwasher for me. Here's what I found when I opened the dishwasher to unload it. You can't tell very well from this picture, but the pan is completely full of water and the muffin tin is submerged. Actually, it is three muffin tins all stacked inside of each other. But it's the thought that counts. I love my Noah. I might have a talk with him about the basic rules of hydraulics, gravity and drains. But I think I will actually just let him still believe that a dishwasher is just a magical machine that makes dishes clean if you just put them inside of it. At least until he is 9.

1 comment:

nanadover said...

I love it! Such a precious boy you have. It is the thought that counts!