Monday, August 27, 2012

A wedding!

We hosted the most beautiful wedding reception and ring ceremony on Saturday.  The decorations and set-up were just beautiful. The food was delicious.  I didn't do any of it.

All I had to do was keep the yard in shape (I love Stihl power equipment) all summer, and then pressure wash the patio before the big party.

It got me thinking about all the pictures of the glamorous women I had seen recently in a Stihl catalog.  The Stihl babes look like this when they are out working with power equipment:
 However, this is what I look like:
No shower, no freshly pressed shirt, no belt.  Just home from a run, throw on a sweatshirt and boots and get the job done.  I didn't know Mark was going to be photographing me, or I would have done a little more to look like a Stihl babe.

It was a perfect night and a great party for an amazing couple.





No comments: