Saturday, August 4, 2012

Backyard camping trip

We made a trip to the great outdoors for a camping trip.  But we wanted Abram to go with us, and he is a working man without days off.  So we camped in our backyard.

It was awesome.  Fast to pack up and get ready, easy to cook, plenty of seating, a perfect firepit, and clean restrooms.  So convenient!


 Joel entertained the neighbors with his ukulele skills.  They came out and told him he was giving them a headache.  I told Joel to play louder.
We cooked dinner on the coals.


 We set up four tents.
 I cooked some delicious cornbread.





 Noah cooks one s'more while he eats another.
Best camping trip ever!

1 comment:

nanadover said...

Awesome idea! If I had a backyard like yours, I'd probably do all my camping there! What a fun memory!