Wednesday, May 1, 2013

He's off

We just left Abram at the airport.  He is so excited to be a missionary.  It was sure hard to let him go.  I have had lots of people telling me, "Don't worry, 2 years go by really fast."  I don't like hearing that.  Don't tell me that, please.  I love my one friend who said, "Jill, it just really sucks.  I hope you're ready for that."  That's where I am right now.  But I would kick Abram's butt if he didn't go on a misison, so I'm really not sad.  I don't know what I am right now.  I just love my boy.

Abram made this sweet video of himself playing with the kids during the week that he was home.  He really is the best big brother ever.

1 comment:

Daya said...

What a good big brother!! They are going to love having that video while he's away!! I hated saying goodbye to my brothers.