Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mod Mum Baby Slings

Mark's 2 adorable cousins started Mod Mum. See their product at www.modmum.com . They sell the most adorable, and practical, baby slings. I cannot believe that I raised 6 babies without one of these slings. Just think of what I could have done if I had one! I bought one when Zack was about one year old, and it has been so great. The picture of me at the top of the blog is with Zack asleep in a sling. I love being able to use both of my hands AND hold my boy at the same time. It is great when Zack falls asleep in the car, because I can just put him in the sling and carry him around Costco without having to wake him up to put him in the shopping cart, or having to try to carry a sleeping baby in one arm and shop with the other.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so kind Jill! Thank you very much for your wonderful review of our slings! I am so happy to hear that you love it!