Monday, June 23, 2008

Mark

I finally have a picture of him to post here. He is the greatest dad to our kids. I love him so much and am so grateful for him being such a fun, loving, hard-working husband. Nobody can make me laugh like Mark. He spends so much time with the kids. People tell me I'm lucky that he is so good with kids. But my dad was the same way, so that's what I was looking for!

He took 6 of our 7 kids backpacking a couple of weekends ago. When Mark backpacks he goes light, but he does save room for his EOS 5D and 70-200mm lens. You never know what you might see to take pictures of! He took some really great ones of the kids on their trip.

Here's Aubrey all outfitted. She is so dang adorable. Breakfast consisted of Cinnabons and hot chocolate.
Joel by the Salmon RiverNoah is the world's best packpacker and hiker. 100% endurance. 110% energy. 200% enthusiastic.Savanna did a great job on her first backpack adventure. Her pack looks big, but it was very light.
Jake with his gear.AbramZack and I had a good time by ourselves that night. He's such a crazy, fun, snuggly boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such awesome photos. I just emailed some to Erik so he could see how big your kids are. He'll be amazed. He loves your family!