Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

The trick-or-treaters
Savanna was sure her mask was supposed to go this way.
Noah wow-ed all the girls in his Legolas costume again this year.
Joel was "Miscellaneous."
Aubrey, Abram's friend from school, and Abram.
I usually make costumes for Halloween. It's one of my favorite things to do. But this year with our house being such a disaster, and the location of my sewing machine being a mystery, I skipped the costume making. The kids were suprisingly fine. I think I'll still make a gingerbread girl costume for Savanna for Christmas. Every day is dress-up day at our house. Thanks to my efforts over the years, we have a well-stocked costume box(or shall I say boxes?).

Mark took them to trick-or-treat at the dental office. Most of the businesses on our street hand out pretty dang good candy on Halloween. I stayed home to sleep off the verced from my fun procedure earlier that afternoon.

No comments: