Thursday, November 6, 2008

Random things about me


I love to use pencils, especially Ticonderoga pencils.

I love to bake.

I sleep with 3 layers of polar fleece blankets.

I will not eat anything that ever lived in water or roamed a forest.

I love Indian food. Dal Makhani and Chicken Makhani are my favorite dishes.

I'm a sucker for brown eyes.

I like all 3 High School Musical movies.

I was on my Junior High chess team (only because the art teacher offered me an A if I would join).

Which leads me to the next one: I stink at art.

I am reading John Adams right now.

I don't like cake. I would rather have pie. But not just any pie. It has to be handcrafted by my mom (or me). I'd rather go hungry than eat a Marie Calendar's pie.

I love Krispy Kreme chocolate iced, sprinkle donuts.

I prefer semi-gloss paint. What can I say, our walls need a lot of scrubbing. And I like it shiny.

3 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

You forgot one: you are so cute!

Seth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth said...

Are you reading the David McCoullough one? I just picked that up at the library book sale.

Awww, brown eyes...

(the previous comment was by me, I screwed it up)