Thursday, November 20, 2008

Perfect boots, part 2

I got a pair of Donald J Pliner boots similar to these about 8 years ago. They were expensive, but Mark insisted that I buy them at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but I honestly didn't think I would ever wear them. It turns out that next to my green Cole Haan slippers, these are the best shoe investment I ever made. They are warm, waterproof, and perfect for a busy mom running around in the rain. Of course they are not as funky as Savanna's, but that just means I actually wear them.
I saw these boots at the Nike employee store last week when I bought Savanna's. I'm trying to talk myself into buying them, but I feel like I'm too old for them. They are Cole Haans with a Nike sole, and also are waterproof, and they are unbearably comfortable! Mark has wanted me to buy Uggs for years, but I keep laughing him off. These are surprisingly ugg-like, yet not ugg-like. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Batman Forever said...

Do it Jill, do it! They look fabulous. I want some.