Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Yesterday was my 17th anniversary. I cannot believe how time has flown. I was just a kid finished with 2 years of college, and Mark had just finished at BYU and was starting dental school. We got married and a week later moved away from everyone we knew to Omaha.

So much has happened--I graduated from college in '93, Abram was born in 1994, Aubrey in 1995, Mark graduated from dental school and we moved to Oregon in 1996, where Jacob was born later that year. We built our dental building and opened our practice just before Joel was born in 1999. Noah came in 2001, we built our house in 2002, Savanna 2003, Zachary 2006, and here we are today.

Mark is still as handsome, snuggly, smart, hysterically funny, appreciative and hard-working as he was when we married. He is an amazing dad for our kids, and a very fun guy to be married to. We've had a lot of very fun adventures, and I know many more are ahead.

3 comments:

nanadover said...

Congrats guys! Before you know it, you will be celebrating #31 like we will this Sept.! (We were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple 29 years ago this Sept.)
I still think of us as a young family, then I look at my kids...and grand kids and I wonder where the years went! If we look at it in the perspective of Eternity, we are young!
Happy Life you two!!!

Josh and Leslie said...

Congrats you two! Much to be proud of! I love that all my Mia Maids girls are friends with Abram and Aubrey...makes me feel so old!! They just seemed so young when I worked there and now they are teenagers! Crazy!! Great wedding photo!

Joshua Gene said...

Congrats on the 17th. Love the pics, that dress is awesome!