Friday, October 22, 2010

Museum adventures



I'm finally looking at pictures that Mark took in Utah nearly 2 months ago..... I'm late, I know.

The first day we were there, we took an adventure to the Utah Museum of Natural History. It's still the same small, lame, boring place it has been for the past 50 years. But the kids always love it. Science rules. It will be very exciting when they move into the new fancy building next year.

Then we went to Hill Air Force Base. Another snoozer for me, but always a favorite for the kids. We didn't anticipate them closing at 4:30, however. We had about 5 minutes to literally run through the museum.

Then Seth had the idea to go to a train museum in Ogden. The kids loved it. What kid doesn't love to climb all over trains?









Then we went back to my mom's house to watch Seth play with his homemade flamethrower. My kids are so lucky to have such an uncle.

No comments: