Friday, October 29, 2010

Pool party


Perhaps it is the cold, rainy weather that arrived this week that has given me this sudden urge to go through or summer vacation photos finally. Or maybe it is the fact that for the first half of this week 6 out of 7 kids and I were puking our guts out and I finally had some downtime when the puking stopped and we all were just laying around like slugs for a couple of days. Whatever, today you get more vacation photos.

I love Jean. She is my "other mother" and my mom's best friend. I spent many days and nights at her house in my late teenage years. Also, I spent many days on the ski slopes with her. She is fun and amazing and hilarious. Also very generous. She has a great pool in her backyard, and whenever we are in town, she lets us have it all to ourselves. My kids call her "Grandma Jean."

So these are a few pictures from our days swimming at Jean's.

Noah tried out surfing on his uncle.
Elsie with Grandma and Grandpa.
Savanna loved jumping in by herself and swimming to the side.
Noah is the master of cannonballs.
Lots of cousins means lots of fun.
Baby Ben is the cutest.
Aubrey helped Savanna get better at swimming.
Annie is a fish.
Zack hung by the edge in the shallow end.
Jacob is the life of a pool party.
Watch out for Joel.
Noah is just awesome.
Joel.
Jacob.
Abram.
Thank you, Jean for letting us take over your pool and your house.

1 comment:

Teacher Extraordinaire said...

Good grief, Jill! Is there a picture of you where you aren't a knock-out? Your pic at the top of this post is stunning.
Loves, Katiebug