Thursday, October 28, 2010

A trip to Park City

I am still going through Utah pictures from 2 months ago. I zapped some down to web-size, and now I can post some.

I love Park City, but I hadn't been there in many years. A little tidbit: My first date with Mark was to go see the band America in concert (you know, "I've been through the desert on a horse with no name...."). Also, Mark and I spent our honeymoon in Park City. And there's always the happy memory of the morning after our wedding when we got broadsided in the Albertson's parking lot by a lady who had been smoking pot. Wrecked our car the day after our wedding. Mark has a sweet scar on his ear to remember it. Good times.

Anyway, on this trip to Park City, all cars remained intact. First we had a delicious lunch atBaja Cantina with cousins, and then we all rode the Alpine Slide. Mark and some of the older kids tried the Alpine Coaster as well, but the rest of us stuck with the slide. It was a blast. Really expensive, but really fun.

Zack and me

Cousins played in the rocks while they waited for their turns on the slide.
Nancy went with Truman. He was terrified at first until my mom explained to him that the sled had a brake on it and he wasn't going to be free-falling down the mountain.

I love this picture of Savanna.
Noah was very fast.

Elsie took my Mom down the slide. She was one happy girl.
More rocks.
Abram and Elsie.
We told the kids next time we go they can either choose Lagoon OR a day pass at the slide. We'll see what they pick. It really was a fun adventure with cousins and Grandma.

1 comment:

Visit Park City said...

Looks like the whole family had a great time! We love to see that. Please share the photos and your good times with others when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT