Sunday, December 16, 2007

Aubrey


This is Aubrey. She is an amazing girl. She plays the harp like an angel. She does her homework without being reminded. She loves to take care of Zachary and Savanna. And she is an incredible artist. The middle school yearbook will have her artwork on the front cover this year, and the art teacher told her it is his favorite cover the school has ever had in its 11 years of existence.


We love to have Aubrey around. She has a great sense of humor, and she makes us happy. Some people, actually almost everyone, says she looks just like me. Aubrey loves the outdoors, too, and is a great backpacker and bird identifier.


She was named after a cool song by the group Bread. "And Aubrey was her name. A not-so-very-ordinary girl or name....." I love that song.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Aubrey does look just like you Jill. She sounds amazing. I would love to meet her.

By the way, your chocolate chip cookies have become a favorite at our house. Once I tried your recipe in St. George I haven't wanted to even touch my old recipe.

Do you have a good macaroon recipe?