Monday, December 17, 2007

Jake


This is my foxy, brown-eyed boy Jake. He is so sweet. He started playing the violin last year, and it has been incredible to see him take off. His teacher says she has NEVER had a student learn so quickly. I love to hear him practicing his violin each morning.


We call him Jakey-bob sometimes. His middle name is Robert, and somehow this nickname stuck when he was a little guy.


Jake loves the color red, Curious George, and chocolate ice cream. He can solve any problem, and he often notices very small things that aren't quite right. He pays attention to very small details, and sometimes I'll be looking for something, and I'll turn around and there he is handing me whatever I need--without me saying a word.


Basically, I'm a sucker for brown eyes.

No comments: