Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some pictures

Mark's camera has too wide of an angle on its lens to take any pictures of the inside of our house. He is wishing for a new 24-70mm lens, maybe for Christmas. In the meantime, I realized I could use Abram's camera to take a couple of pictures today.

This one is of our new green great room.
This is the other side of the great room. Just so you know how dang high this wall was to paint, those paitings you see are 7 feet tall.

Guess who showed up with my stuff? I was singing, "Oh, the Wells Fargo Wagon is a coming..... Oh PLEEEEASE let it be for me," each time I heard a big engine coming down our street today. They've got all the machines in the basement now, and we'll see how long installation takes. For how much it cost, I hope it takes a long time. The front machine is one of the washers, and the 6-ft beasts in the back are the dryers. More pictures soon to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lOVE the green...the perfect frame for the beautiful Northwest trees peeking through the windows. You guys are IMPRESSIVE painters!