Thursday, October 9, 2008

My new toy

I figured I couln't have a self-respecting laundromat if I didn't have one of these babies. It came a couple of days ago, and I assembled it and put it in the laundry room. I had to wait until I had enough dirty clothes to try it out.
It sure makes transporting a heavy load of wet clothes to the dryer much easier. I wonder when I will get tired of doing laundry now. The laundry room is just such an exciting place to be these days.
It's the little things that make me happy!
The wood for the hardwood floors came today, and the electrician is supposed to be here today to hook up all our light fixtures in the basement. It will be great to not have to wear a headlamp into the laundry room to find the plug for my work light. Things are coming together at last. The finish carpenter and flooring guys will be here next week, and possibly by the end of the month we will be able to move Jake and Abram downstairs to their new rooms.

No comments: