Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things that made me smile

Over the past few days, here are a few things the kids have said that made me laugh:

Joel (seriously as we drove past a sign for Aloha High School): Hey, is that the school where a lot of Hispanic kids go?

So my kid got Hola and Aloha mixed up. Big deal. He's also the one who thought a Siamese cat had two heads.

*****

Savanna (as she was digging through my church bag after church on Sunday): Mom, why do you have all these RANDOM stuff in here? We really need to organize your church bag.

I've had the same calling at church for 4 1/2 years. My bag was a little crazy. But after I had to pick up all the contents off of the floor, it is in a much more organized condition.

****

Noah (as I was tucking him into bed): I'm so glad I chose you for my mom. You're the prettiest mom in the whole world.

As long as Noah tells me things like this, life is very, very good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hearing Noah's praise of his sweet mom, seeing the shot of angel face Zachy, and looking at all those beautiful EMPTY pots makes me smile. Today you must be so happy to look at the heavens raining smiles down on your little kingdom and watering all the new plants. Can't wait to see it this summer!

Lisa said...

Moments like that make it all worth it. I would love to meet your kids. They sound wonderful.