Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Deep Thoughts....by Savanna Belle


This is an actual conversation I overheard yesterday between Savanna and Abram. Savanna is a very deep thinker, and her descriptions of things are always very vivid. But the philosophy behind this one just floored me.


Abram (getting in the car to go to school with a Snapple in his hand): OK. I'm ready.

Savanna: Wait! I want a Snapple, too. Abram will you please get one for me?

Abram (exiting the car and going back into the kitchen): Sure, Savanna Belle.

Abram (back in the car with 3 Snapple bottles): I brought 3. Which one do you want? Pink, purple or orange?

Savanna (with her eyebrows scrunched and finger on her chin): Well, I'll take the orange one.

Abram: But I thought you would choose purple!

Savanna: Well, I couldn't decide between pink and purple. They are BOTH my favorite colors. So I chooseded orange.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I would love to meet your kids!

Jill said...

Lisa,

Come visit us any time!